Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at Bear Paw Earthworks

When I need to demolish an old building on our property do you provide cleanup services?

Yes. We provide both heavy and light residential demolition services that include hauling away debris. We demolish old buildings and break up and remove concrete as well. Please see our Demolition Excavation page for more details.

Can you save the old trees on my new building lot as you excavate for the driveway and foundation?

A site assessment is needed to fully understand how we can work with your unique set of circumstances. The management and staff at Bear Paw Earthworks have a common goal of providing the highest quality excavation services in the industry with a focus on preserving urban forests. Our operators are qualified and experienced to run not only the larger heavy equipment, but smaller machinery to excavate in tighter areas. For the finer details of site excavation, we run bobcats and mini-hoes. Please see our Residential Excavation page for more details.

Do you work in Salmon Arm?

Yes we do! We provide excavation services to the entire Thompson-Okanagan and Shuswap regions. We’d love to hear about your project and excavation needs. Give us a call.

Do you excavate for ponds?

Yes. We excavate for ponds, swimming pools and water features. Our eco-sensitive approach to landscaping leaves you with a gorgeous back yard for healthy outdoor living. We also build block walls near ponds if needed (see our Block Wall page) and prepare nearby land for planting ornamental trees and orchards.